Monday, August 01, 2005

Rove Update

I received an email today from someone who gets my weekly horoscope, disparaging my comments about the Karl Rove scandal.

I will simply say, that my interest in this is to ascertain what will be the results, i am not moralizing (Or at least intending to moralize) about who is right or wrong. But obviously I need to be more careful about that. Politics are important they referred to our value's etc. Those who wrote me said that the reason this story disappeared is because it was becoming obvious that the reporter (named Wilson) was "a lot of crap". And that this story has fallen apart, that's why it's not been reported. That may be the case and it would be perfectly sensible that the Mercury retrograde transit would show this trend. Mercury retrograde is when we reevaluate our information our communication and things like that. It gives us time to reflect upon the skills and details that we've been relying upon. It may be that this is the result that this Wilson person loses credibility. Or it may be that the press is backing up, getting it straight getting it right, and this will lead to the Rove resigning. I'm not sure. As a revisited this story again this morning, looking for fresh reporting and information on it, it seems as though Rove revealed the identity of the CIA agent. Whether it rises to the threshold of a crime, it is not likely to be pursued on that level anyway.

Regardless, I'm an astrologer making a prediction. I realize in talking about public figures some may get offended if I'm not careful with my language, which I'm not always. I Apologize for that now and try to be more careful with my language. My point was not to say who is right or wrong - I was making a prediction, showing how planetary influences are shown in a way to we can all see. I could tell about a private clients and predictions I make, but no one can see that. It is not my job to judge the president anymore than I judge my clients. In fact regardless of whether Rove leaves or not and that specific prediction comes true, what I am commenting on are the problems the president will face during this time. Merc retro, saturn in first - Ju Ke over Lagna lord. I'm simply using this as a scenario to hone my craft and practice and let others see the process. I don't have to do this publicly and I realize I set myself up for people who think I have ulterior motives. I do this publicly so that others who are interested in learning can see the process unfold. I made a lot of accurate predictions and I've blown some predictions too. I'll keep doing my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home